9.03.2007

To Blog World and Back

I took a trip around blog world today and all I can say is:

Wow, am I inspired!

Being new to blogging I did the obvious thing and started journaling - with some pics and music thrown in for fun. I am so ashamed.

I didn't realize what you can create and accomplish with a blog. I had no idea that your blogs were so amazing. Viewing some of the other blogs has really opened my eyes to the possibilities of what I can create. I'm now chomping at the bit to make something amazing as well. I have only one question; are all you folks artists, designers and in the graphics field? Or am I the only schlump that doesn't know anything about anything when it comes to blogs and html?

What do I do now? I need to come up with a concept and rethink my blog strategy. I don't need unnecessary bells and whistles, just solid content. Actually, I like the bells and whistles - i'll just keep it to a minimum. Oh I can't wait to get started.

Although, I must say that I really enjoy journaling on Brooklyn Blues. I get to vent about everything here and not have to apologize for my bad behavior. It feels goods to be able to do that. So, I may very well keep this blog exactly as it is.

Why give that up? Everyone needs their bit of naughtiness. :-)

No comments: