9.01.2007

Just Another Boring Day


It was a beautiful late summer day in Brooklyn. The sun was shining, it was 80 degrees with no humidity, a perfect day for a nap in the sun.


If only my day we're that easy. Four horrible words words - last minute school shopping! Why did I wait so long?

Procrastination is not a normal habit for me, but this year I put everything off and was in the mall and in staples like every other crazed parent out there. Oh the lines and the attitudes. Thankfully I only have to shop for my son. Thanks to today's experience I will start my christmas shopping next week - online!

My son showed his father my post about him - the loser post - he was none too happy...and life goes on. He feels i'm being evil and I am unfairly ridiculing him. He has left himself open to that ridicule and I believe that I am being treated unfairly by him when I have to sit up wondering where he is. If he answered his cell when I called we wouldn't have this problem.

So - until he makes a decision to make a few positive changes in his life - I feel I am free to to post pictures of his drunken ass all over the internet.

He's lucky it wasn't a video! That may be coming soon. hehehehe ;-)





No comments: