9.25.2007

Halo 3

I have just returned from Gamestop where I picked up Michael's copy of Halo 3! I have to wait until he gets home and cracks it open. His 16th Birthday was a week ago and I pre-ordered it for him as a b-day gift. I know he is sitting in class watching the clock, aching to get home to play! He begged me to stay home from school today - if his grades we're better I may have considered it. Oh well - he'll play it when he gets home.

I love video games but I'm not much of a gamer - it's more of a spectator sport for me. I do have a few games that I play and I actually own a DS Lite - used to play that all the time - Sudoku, BrainAge and Pokemon Trozeii. Since I am handicapped when it comes to the controllers, you will find me playing simpler games - children's games. I like the bright pretty colors too! :-)

At any rate, I really hope Halo3 is worth all the hype. Since this is the last game in the Trilogy, it would be so disappointing if Microsoft let everyone down. (Wouldn't be the first time, either!) I can't wait to see the game play! Plus, I'm in love with Master Chief!

Now I just have to wait for Assassin's Creed to be released...that's looks like such a sexy game!

No comments: