9.27.2007

LET THE ASS KICKIN' BEGIN!

All Hail the Chief - Master Chief!

He is back and he is Oh! so beautiful!

As much as I hate to admit it, Microsoft did an amazing job on Halo 3. They have finally delivered something good!! (XP people...and no - I still won't get Vista) Halo 3 is a truly a thing of beauty. The graphics are stunning. The gameplay is oh, so smooth. I can sit and watch it all day (remember, I'm a spectator!). So far, it has totally lived up to it's hype.

Needless to say, Michael loves it and spends every moment he can playing it. He loves the new weapons and the improvements they made on his favorites. He even likes the fact that you can customize your suit in such detail. Who knew my baby was that interested in fashion?...Halo suit fashion?!

His only complaint so far is that he cannot customize the controller buttons to the way he likes them. It took him a few minutes to adjust to the default setting. He loves the game and says even the online play has been greatly improved. I have been reading online that there are few glitches in the game - it is Microsoft after all - we haven't come across any so far. But all said and done, It is a beautiful game and I have given up all hope of using the hi-def TV in the living room for now. It's all his and Master Chief's.

No comments: