8.30.2007

Today was a good day...



It wasn't that anything fabulous happened today, it was just a quiet , uneventful day. I did some shopping with my mom, completed some chores, made dinner and spent time with my family... I guess that is what made it such a good day.


Two of my kids are adults in their early 20's and my son is 16. With their school and social schedules and everything else that keeps them occupied, I don't get to spend family time with everyone together anymore. I have learned to cherish those times, and today was one of them. Again, nothing special, just sitting around chatting, poking fun at each other, regular family stuff. But as a mom seeing her kids moving away into their own worlds, I have learned to appreciate these times and be very thankful for them.


No comments: